CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, November 20, 2003

this is a special entry for nana and bran. ( the two lovely nice ones who once waited outside smss to surprise me when i was not behaving "myself". )

soooorrrryyyy larhs. dont be angry please you two handsome ones? i didnt mean to betray you two. besides it wasnt on purpose right? pretty pleaseee. dont be angry larhs. you two are too dear to me.. so you guys cant be angry with me!!! :) haha. remember the superstarr days? all the fun. skipping school.. smoking our lives away. heh. remember them all and smile!! and dont be angry with me already okiesss?! :)

how was i to know after the one bran dislikes.. it was next to the one nana dislikes.. what misfortune. tskkk. they're mean creatures cos they were mean to you guys!! rightttt? -nods-

nana, where are your four sons?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home